Activity Feed Forums Cannabis Cultivation Grow Journal 2021!

• Grow Journal 2021!

Jason updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 35 Posts
  • Jason

January 18, 2021 at 12:45 am

Here we go!! A new year, a new grow, and a new platform!!!

• Jason

January 18, 2021 at 4:56 pm

Happy MLK Day! It’s a great day to get this thread started. I have one other forum thread at Freecannabis.com with some old grow info and photos started in August 2109.

https://freecannabis.com/forums/threads/indoor-4th-grow-ever.2577/

I plan to stay active there but do the main grow journaling here.

I’ve been farting around germinating seeds since the end of December. Right now the 10 I have going are:

3 Landrace Thai
    2 Sour Diesel
    2 ChemDog

1 Critical Amnesia

1 Norther Lights x AK 47

1 Green Crack

I had a couple duds but overall good germination success.

Stay tuned more to come.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Jason.
  • 100th

January 19, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Hello @Jason. I’ll grab the bong and pull up a chair!

Nice variety you’ve got there, the Landrace Thai sounds very interesting, is this your first time running them?

• Jason

January 20, 2021 at 2:44 am

Thanks, Yes, first try with the Thai.. Can’t wait to see how it grows. They seem to be liking their environment. Still trying to get the new light dialed in.

• the.gardener

February 9, 2021 at 4:58 am

You’re not using the SCROG method?

• UkDank

January 20, 2021 at 3:29 am

Whats the ladrace thai jason, any idea of the source. Ive seen some amazing grows done indoors with some really long flowering thais . Takes a bit of doing but they can come out great

• Jason

January 20, 2021 at 3:38 am

I think you may already be in touch with my source from the FC site. He is from Canada. Still trying to get the hang of this site. Is there a PM feature that you know of? Name is not something I would put on open forum out of respect.

• 100th

January 20, 2021 at 8:58 pm

Here you go @Jason 📨

• Jason

January 21, 2021 at 12:51 am

Ah, Thank you. I’ll pm you.

• JayBudz

January 21, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Nice grow! What size pots are you using there

• Jason

January 22, 2021 at 4:57 am

These are only 5 gallon. I prefer 7.

• Jason

January 23, 2021 at 1:38 am

Starting to put on a little more height.

• Jason

January 23, 2021 at 11:07 pm

A little while back I won a “guess how many seeds” contest sponsored by StrainSupermarket. Check out the new growth on this just over 3 week old Reg. Sour Diesel as one of the multiple prize seeds. I recently placed an order for some of their Special Offers. Five different five packs (25) seeds. Can’t wait to get them and see what kind of freebies they throw in!

• Derrangedpojo

January 25, 2021 at 1:54 am

Nice score!! Looking great my friend!

• Jason

February 5, 2021 at 12:19 am

Tuesday I topped 5 of the 7 keepers. Front and center Thai I’m holding off. I pissed off my younger seedlings and likely will cull them all. Tried to wake up microbes by watering in the fabric pots real good and they fell victim to small plant large pot initial over watering issue it appears. They are not at all happy. That could also be the cause of the paleness of the Thai. Time will tell. Live and learn. It’s ok as it looks like they are all starting to get their feet and take off. You can see the diversity in strain characteristics here. They are in week 5 of veg.

NL X AK47- rear left
    Critical Amnesia-front left
    Landrace Thai-3 center
    Sour Diesel-2 on right

• Jason

February 7, 2021 at 5:04 am
    • Derrangedpojo

February 8, 2021 at 9:29 pm

Recovered nice from being topped!!

Does this site crash on you a lot? I have trouble getting in .

• Jason

February 9, 2021 at 3:51 am

This site has not been bad until recently it just started crashing and locking up on me. I imagine it will get figured out.

• the.gardener

February 9, 2021 at 4:57 am

Very curious how the Thai turns out.

• Jason

February 14, 2021 at 6:45 am

Weekend Update! We are about six weeks. The lockout issue is slowly starting to fade. I can see it most in the two Thai that I have yet to top, especially when I compare to last photos. I think I’ll take some clones from the Sour D pretty soon. Planning about two more weeks of veg so I can get decent clones from the others and then switching to flower. Looking at preflower signs now and are all looking towards female so far.(Thai and Sour D are Reg.)

• Jason

February 16, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Did some Supercroping, topping, and cut a few clones. I even threw the little tops in the clone bucket just for fun to see if I can get them to root with stem barely out of neoprene plug. Working on my framework of scaffold branching and a flat even canopy. Going to see how they respond and wait until flower for more cuttings for Monster Cropping. The last shot is a recently topped and bent to 90* angle Thai, less that 24 hours later and almost standing straight up again. Boy this is fun! I just wish I were more patient.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 29 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close